HARMFUL EFFECTS OF CRACKERS
How to celebrate an Eco Sensitive Diwali?
Now, that you are interested in celebrating an Eco – Sensitive Diwali, the first thing that you need to do is to make yourself aware about the effects the traditional Diwali celebrations has on the Mother Nature. Given below are 15
major environmental impacts that Diwali Festival have on our environment.
1. They cause air pollution
2. It takes time for the harmful gases to go away
3. Ailments and diseases that are caused by these gases.
4. Helping to increase global warming.
5. Noise Pollution
7. Babies, pregnant women, old people get affected
8. Animals get scared
9. Underage kids make crackers
10. People get injured
11. They cause fires
12. This isn’t how we celebrate Diwali traditionally
13. You are wasting your hard earned money or your parents money.
14. Bursting fancy crackers has become a status symbol.
15. In case you are very religious, I want to tell you that people are blowing the gods and goddesses.
Celebrate an Environmentally Safe Diwali